Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Heidi-Rae Update: 4 Months



Weight 

I'm not exactly sure how much she weighs! We don't have a scale. Last month she was 12 pounds. I'm guessing she is 14 this month. She has some cute little rolls on her thighs and a double chin!

Health

A clean bill! She loves to snuggle! It's good for the soul, must be why she is so healthy! I still have kept dairy out of my diet and she has 1oz of mint water with 1/2 tsp of probiotic powder each night around dinner time. It seems to keep her less gassy and more comfortable!

Sleep

This girl is such a great baby! She just goes with the flow. She sleeps in the car when need be, she eats when she wants or needs to, she loves to be held and play on the floors all the same. Her general schedule (although she changes it up based on our day) is wake up at 5am for milk, back to sleep until 8:30am. Nap 10:30am - 11:30am, 1:30pm - 3:30pm, and 6:30-7pm. She usually goes bed about 9pm.
She is a thumb sucker! The LEFT, haha! She also is attached to her blanket! Which we fostered! But we love!

Clothes

We are still rocking the 3 month clothes. We have moved to size 1 shoes.

Social

Like I said above, HR just goes with the flow. She loves to be held by anyone. There has only been one time she was crying when my mom was putting her to sleep and she wanted me. Which, I have to admit, felt pretty good as a Mama!
We took a trip to the beach, SeaWorld (Thank you SW for letting Firefighter and their families in free!), and we visit Daddy's station often! This particular day, he had a rough call involving a baby. He was so happy to snuggle with Heidi all evening.

Brotherly/Sisterly Love

Capri is getting better with being gentle! I'm able to leave Heidi playing on the floor an Capri will lay next to her, gently playing. There are still times she is too rough, I'm sure that won't fade! It is so difficult to get a picture of all 3 them, let alone ALL smiling.

Diet


100% Breastmilk!

Milestones 


Heidi is grabbing toys, giggling, she has found her toes, AND we checked her in to the nursery at church! BIG things happened this month! It's exciting to watch her start to realize there is a big world out there!

Personality

Words to describe our sweet girl: Easy-going, social, smiley, quiet, Mama's girl. She is such a great baby! She adds so much to our family! Can't imagine life without her!

Postpartum

I have been successful with my 10 minutes workout videos! The kids love it. They even remind me to do it! We usually do them after nap. Sometimes, depending how the kids are, we do 2 or 3! It's fun. I don't see any difference yet but i know it will come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment