Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Pregnancy Update 23 weeks

 Little miss is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound,
about the size of a Mango.
Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing.
Her ears are developing at a rapid rate. 

Loud noises are becoming familiar now. 
A few strangers this weeks asked how far along I am! Yay! We have entered the "pregnant" look as opposed to the "you're getting fat" look! 

I don't have much to report this week! my injections was a little sore this go around. It lasted a few days. From what I can tell, we have had no side effects! I get my last cervical ultrasound next week. That will tell if they out the stitch in. I am still a little unsure if I want to go that route. I need to do some more research on it. They can't put the stitch in after 24 weeks because it may cause damage to the uterus. 

I'll be seeing you at the 24 weeks update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment