Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Pregnancy Update 19, 20, & 21 Weeks

I'm falling a little behind! Being pregnant and chasing after 2 kids is slowing me down! I feel like I can barely keep up with the house! That is dishes, laundry and a simple chore here and there. My Housekeeping schedule is out the window right now! 
But here's the past 2 weeks! BIG NEWS!! 

Baby GIRL weighs in at 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, the size of an heirloom tomato.  
Her sensory development is exploding!
Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.
She can hear our voices now. Jeremy loves to sing to her!

Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting
 Baby girl weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now and is about 10 inches, the size of a banana.  She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system.
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am pretty much only in maternity. Leggings and yoga pants are my favorite! I have finally switched out my closet from non-maternity to all maternity. 

Stretch marks? Nope!
Miss Anything? The ease of getting up and bending over!
Movement: Oh yes! This little girl MOVES! 

Food cravings: Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL!! We are deciding between Heidi Rae or Marie  and Rowan Elyse. We are open to suggestions on middle names
Labor Signs: No, thank God!

Symptoms: Not any I can think of.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Holding my sweet girl!

Ultrasound check in: Cervical length is good it hasn't shortened since the last US. We spotted her sucking her thumb again! 


Our little love is about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long, the size of a carrot!
Her 
eyebrows and lids are present now. This little girl is a MOVER!  I feel her all the time!  



I still haven't noticed the emotional days the past few weeks. Bobby may beg to differ and want to comment on this! Maybe he should be blogging on my moods! Ha! I have had back pain. All this pulling towards the front is causing aches. To be expected, of course. I did get a massage on week 19! That was so nice! I'm due to go to the chiropractor next week. That should help as well. 

Our anatomy scan at the 20 week appointment confirmed it's a GIRL! And that baby is growing SO, SO well! Praise God! Although, we don't expect anything to go wrong, there is always a little sense of fear when going to that appointment! The technician stated, "This is the most active baby I have ever seen!" I feel what she's saying! She does not stop moving! Except, of course, when her Daddy wants to feel her! Which is the COMPLETE opposite from Jeremy and Capri. They would jump, bounce, leap inside when they heard his voice or touched my belly! Dare I say we MAY just may have a Mommy's girl on our hands?? One can always hope!  

Oh yes. . . And a cervix update! It has stayed at 2.6cm! Praise Jesus!! SO far no stitch is needed! 

Whew! That was a lot to update! See you at 22 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment