Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Take off to 5, 3, 1.....



We love combined birthday parties! And by "We," I mean Bobby and I. A few people have told us "The kids will hate them in the future." But, in the spirit of teaching our children to serve others, I think it's perfectly fine to celebrate their birthdays together, especially because their birthdays are all with in 6 weeks of each other. That's enough to make a Mama go crazy planning 3 separate parties! On the day of their actual birthday, we let them choose dinner and have a dessert of some sort to celebrate them individually.
This year was "Planes: Fire and Rescue" theme.  I wanted to do "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." But the kids begged me to do Planes. How could I say No???

My dad's wife, Kylie, and I attempted to back cakes.... it definitely ended in a Pinterest fail!




Kylie had made this type of cake before so we didn't have a plan B. It was the day before the party and i was a little stressed by the evening! Kylie called a friend that's a baker and had a cake made... She also made a dairy free version for Capri... AND decorated them! I was SO thankful!





The runway down our hallway



Opening gifts after a nice nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment