Well, it has been way too long since I have updated our blog! I have to apologize to the East Coasters and Jeremy! I really want to be more on top of this so his milestones are marked!
Lets start with an update of the past 4 (yikes) months!
This little boy has got the cutest personality! I wanna be writing down all the things he does so the day he (gasp and a few tears) moves out... I have these memories to look back on!
- Jeremy has started running when he knows he did something wrong! He runs the length of the house. Cracks us up.... like he thinks he can out run us!
- He has learned when there is a step to go down. His little foot feels the step out and he decides if he can step down or needs to sit on his tush to get down. We love to watch his little brain work!
- He can also get off the bed feet first! Bobby has been teaching him to put his feet off first. The other day he got down by himself! I can't believe he is so big!
- He loves to climb!
- When he has to poop.... he goes in a different room! He likes his privacy. We just hear a distant grunting! It's hilarious! And a sure sign he's ready for the potty. After the holidays, of course.
- Whatever piece of furniture he chooses to climb, however long it takes him, when he gets to the goal.... he sits in a very "loungy" position and sighs! Ha!
- He loves anything that uses his fine motor skills.... twisting, turning, pinching . . . .
|All that is boy! Trains, airplanes, hammer, helicopter, bear, ball|
- Music is his love!! Anytime it's on. This boy has rhythm. He hears it in everything: The vacuum, the skill saw, the windshield wipers, the hum of the heater, crackling of the wood in the fireplace. It's really cute!
|He LOVES his Musical Munchkins class!|
- Jeremy no longer takes a pacifier. Well, I'm sure if we gave it to him, he'd gladly take it but he goes to sleep without it now. We broke the habit at 18 months, just before Thanksgiving. It was only a 3 day ordeal. He does cry now when we put him to bed but only for a few minutes.
- He has quite the vocabulary, both vocally and signing. Signs include: All done, light, milk, juice, more, Jesus, help, please, and I'm sorry. Words are: Hello, Hi Dad, Ok, Ut-oh, Jesus, Amen, Dada, Mama, Mom, No, all done, and Go.
- At 19 months, He is still a little small. 24 pounds and about 36 inches. Still wearing some 9 months clothes. Mostly 12 months shirts and 18 months pants. Size 5.5 shoes.
|Jeremy goes with me everywhere!|
Left: The dentist
Right: The chiropractor