Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Skiing Adventure!*




My mom has taken Jeremy skiing a few times now. The last time we wondered why we had never gone to see him! She says he is a natural! But wouldn't any Grandma? So, we had to go see for ourselves! Sierra came with us, also!

It was great family day! Capri stayed with Auntie for the day, so that both B and I could be on the hill with Sierra and Jeremy! Thanks Mom for the lessons and fun day!
It's all in the right size boot!

A day in the snow would not be complete without a snowball fight!

On the chairlift! Don't tell anybody but I didn't do too well getting off!
They had to stop the lift! Embarrassing!
So thankful my mom kept her arm securely around J the entire ride!

My Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment