Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Capri turns 4

Capri choose chicken legs, sweet potatoes, green beans, and monkey bread for her 4th birthday! It has been such joy to teach her preschool this year! I have a passion for teaching preschool! I got to use all the projects and curriculum I made when I was teaching on my kid! It was a really cool experience. For her pre-kinder year she will attend the preschool where I worked. I have requested my favorite teachers! Prayerfully she gets one of them! I think her sass has calmed down a bit. She has a compassion about her I yearn for! She is always the one to remind me of the rules and be sure everybody is following them. She loves to be dressed up and go play in the mud with Jeremy, the perfect combination, if you ask me!

Capri's 4 acts of kindness:

1. Make Jeremy's bed for him one morning.

2. Make a bag of diapers and wipes to put at a public restroom changing table.


3. give a gift to someone who has helped us. She choose the receptionist at the Time Share. 




4. Make cookies for Daddy's station.




No comments:

Post a Comment