Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Knight and Shinning Armor


I know that sounds cliche but he really is! I am so blessed to have a husband that treats me like royalty.
I was reading a on becoming a better wife. It asked how would you answer this question: Why do you love your husband? Usually we answer with all their best qualities: he's charming, he still holds the door for me, he's incredibly attractive, he's consistent, he's helpful around the house, he takes care of the baby when my patience is wearing, he fills my mint water, he remembers chapstick for me, he works so hard so that I can stay home to take care Jeremy, he can fix anything,  about a year ago was challenged to be the Spiritual Leader of our family and has stepped up and done an amazing job!  To name a few.....
BUT . . . . What happens if we are 90 and he becomes unattractive (does that happen when you are old?) or his charm fades over the years? What does that say about the reasons you love him? The problem with these reasons is that they are conditional. I want to learn how to love my husband unconditionally. So that my answer isn't "I love you because...." but it's "I love you. Period."
 That was a quote from The Love Dare.

I just felt I needed to share all his awesomeness!! I love him so much!







1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post! and i like that quote... actually i love that quote (i love him period.)

    ReplyDelete