Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life with 2 Kids*

This was the first time he asked to hold her!
AND he shared his blanket with her! That's HUGE!
Whew! I am so busy, it's unbelievable! I can't even get on here to document it! B just came home from a 4 day shift. He needed to run an errand and took J with him to give me a break. Love that guy! I am sitting here watching our precious girl sleep. I know I should be cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, taking a nap, writing thank you cards, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the floors but here I sit (enjoying the quiet), veging and blogging!
Jeremy is so sweet to Capri! He has nicknamed her Lulu. It's catchy!
We all call her Sissy Lulu. She even has a song!
Last night was particularly hard! Jeremy had nightmares all night. I finally brought him in to my bed. He was so excited to get to sleep with mommy he was bouncing all over! Once he was calm, Capri woke up and got him riled up again! By 12:30am (he goes to bed at 8:30pm) we all were tucked in, sleeping soundly. Jeremy woke up 2 more times with bad dreams. One time I had to shake him awake, which startled him and scared him. My heart is breaking for him. He was scared to go back to sleep but couldn't keep his eyes open. We prayed and he finally fell asleep. I am so angry that Satan can attack our family like this. We will be praying and finding scripture to rebuke him. This may sound like a "Crazy Christian" but we need to do anything to keep our little boy safe!

I'm so blessed to be their Mommy
Jeremy is adjusting well to his little sister. There are a few times during the day he wants her to go to sleep so he can have Mommy all to himself. She does sleep a lot of the day but not at times he would like. He has been requiring a lot of attention. He used to be good at playing on his own for about a half hour, which allowed me to get things done, here and there. But I when I was on bedrest, whomever was here would play with him non-stop (which as great) and he didn't have to entertain himself. We are re-learning this task!
Helping Sissy with Tummy Time!
Capri is a month old already! I will post later (hopefully) in the week with her one month milestones and some adorable newborn pictures!
Awesome new stroller. We got a killer deal on Craigslist!
Our camera broke so I am using my phone! Boo! And we still don't have a picture of all 4 of us! UGh!
That's all for now. That list above is screaming at me!
Father's Day project we managed to get done! Yay!

It's hard to get a picture with both of them!
Jeremy is a little grumpy because he bumped himself on something. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment