Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Friday, January 13, 2012

19 Weeks Update (17P Injections)*



This week went so much better! Slight dizziness and pain at the injection sight for several hours BUTT (Pun totally intended!) all in all, a good week! I still have no side effects! YEA!

In other news the baby is growing hair, can hear our voices, and working on all the "sense" areas of the brain! It's so crazy what that little body is doing!

Bobby got to feel baby move this week! I started feeling him/her at about 14 weeks. It was so sweet to see Bobby's face light up when he felt the little, what he called "flutter." I can't wait until it's a little more predictable and Jeremy can feel it! We tell him there is a baby in my tummy. When we ask, "Where is the baby?" He points to me tummy and says, "Baby." Sometimes he lifts my shirt and kisses the bump. At night when we say prayers and thank God for our baby, he pats my belly! I love it! I'm not sure he understands the concept of a BABY! Oh little Jeremy, you have no idea how much your world of "play all day, multiple "walks" per day from room to room, and full attention form a well rested mommy/daddy" is about to be ROCKED! But all 1st children deal with it eventually! Ha! I'm excited to see the relationship they will have! Sierra will be over tomorrow! I will have her feel the movement and be sure to blog what her reaction is!

No comments:

Post a Comment