Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Friday, January 20, 2012

20 Weeks Update (17P Injections)


20 Weeks pregnant! 1/2 way through!! Yea!! We are so excited to meet this little life growing! He/she is a little mover! I feel him/her all day long!!

The Progesterone (17P) shot went well this week! I didn't get dizzy and the soreness went away within a few hours. It's 2 days after and I had a headache all night and into the afternoon. I don't know if this is a side effect. I find myself questioning each odd thing that happens, wondering if it's a side effect or just a headache! I don't know if I will be able to tag it. I guess if it happens again in sync with the shot??

This week, the baby is 6 1/2 inches long (the size of a banana), from crown to rump and 10 ounces! Next week they start to measure from head to toe. He/She is working on how to swallow to fully develop the digestive system! There is big stuff going on in there! No wonder I'm tired all the time! It's absolutely amazing how God orchestrated each week to be a huge stepping stone in developing a baby to be perfect when it arrives! Even in the case of complications, God still sees each baby as perfection!

No bump picture this week since last week's was a little late!

No comments:

Post a Comment