Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

22 Weeks (17P Injections)*


This was the 5th injection I've had and this week is proving to be more stable then last week (check out last week's side effects here). I have only had itching to the injection site. We only had 1/2 dose left this week! OPPPS!! I reordered the prescription only to find our insurance no longer covers it! Boo! We will get it figured out and be back on tract next week!  

This week the baby's pancreas is getting stronger! It's almost fully developed. We could see the little hairs all over his/her body! Baby almost weighs a full pound and 11 inches long. 

As promised from last week, some fun questions from a friend's blog:

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still able to wear some non-maternity tops, I still feel pretty small. But I love my maternity jeans and leggings with long shirts or short dresses! 

Stretch marks? Nope!
Miss Anything? Miss laying on my tummy and the ease of just being on the floor with Jeremy. My hips have expanded 1 1/2 inches since the beginning which is making them pinch a nerve that hurts in just about every position while laying down. 
Movement: All the time! Even when I wake up to pee I can feel the baby moving!

Food cravings: Yes! Randomly. . . donuts, peanut butter, bananas.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Still not finding out until birthday!
Labor Signs: No, thank God!

Symptoms: Just my hip pinching a nerve.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but it's getting flatter.
Wedding rings on or off? ON! I had a ring guard on from when I was breastfeeding and B took it off last night, My ring fits much better!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Aside from last week's progesterone side effects.
Looking forward to: We have another ultrasound on February 14! I love to watch the baby move around and play in there!


I will do this list every 4 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment