Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

29 Weeks (17P Injections)*


This week has gone by without any side effects! I'm so happy to have more posts that say no side effects then posts that do! My dad has given me my injection the past 2 weeks because Bobby has been at work. bobby feels relieved! He hates giving them to me. He tells me how sorry he is each time before he sticks me. It really doesn't hurt THAT bad. But he feels like he is hurting me. How sweet is he?? My dad, on the other hand, well. . . . He is a paramedic so he gives shots all the time! Ha!



Our little Butternut Squash (we just planted these in the garden, cool coincidence or weird correlation?) is weighing in at 2.5 pounds and 15 inches! I have started feeling movement in two different place in my tummy at the same time! His/her head is getting bigger to accommodate their growing brain. Every day 200mg of calcium is being deposited in to the baby's skeleton! no wonder I have been craving milk! Thank you Costco for the deals you give on milk in bulk! My stomach has been tightening more and more often. It seems to be brought on by activity. Walking, even to the end of our street, vacuuming and sweeping really get it going. The Doctor says when that happens I need to stop what I am foing and sit down to let it re;ax. So far, it has not stayed tight for longer then 20-30 minutes. Thank you Jesus!! However, I do need some prayer in the patience department. I get so frustrated with myself when I can't get my wife/SAHM tasks done. 

We are trying to prepare Jeremy to be a big brother. We talk about the baby often and tell him what's involved with the Hefty task. We took a friend who just had a baby a meal this week. I was telling him how that was like the baby in Mommy's tummy. He studied her for a while. When we were leaving I told him, "Say Bye-Bye baby." MISTAKE! Now each time we talk about the baby he says, "Bye bye baby!" Oy! Oh well, I guess he will cope, just as all of us first children have to when another child comes along! I am SO treasuring my time left with just Jeremy. I snuggle a little longer, play ball all day long, get extra kisses and hugs when he allows me to! 
I just love this photo of him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment