Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 16 Weeks


The baby is the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces,
legs are much more developed, have moved closer to the front of his/her head 
and ears are close to their final position!
*We didn't get a belly picture this week :(

I got my first injection this week. It went well. The insurance company is giving us the run around for for the time being I'm getting it at the doctor's office. 

Update every 4 weeks:

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still able to wear some non-maternity tops, I feel larger then I did with the other 2! I love my  leggings with long shirts or short dresses! I haven't been too keen on my maternity jeans this time around.

Stretch marks? Nope!
Miss Anything? I keep forgetting there's a bump that gets in the way. I do things and it reminds me! 
Movement: I felt little flutters!! It's so amazing!! Just as exciting as the other 2!

Food cravings: Not specifically. But meat is a no-go. Has been with all the pregnancies. I eat double the veggies. And a lot of carbs just to keep me full longer. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: In the beginning I was getting naceous quite a bit, not one specific food, I was eating many bowls of cereal! That seems to be over.
Gender: WE won't know for a few more weeks.
Labor Signs: No, thank God!

Symptoms: Not any I can think of.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing if the changes w are making help to stay off bed rest. 

Ultrasound check in: Cervical length is good! We got a picture of the baby sucking his/her thumb! And he/she seems to be quite active! 


I am going to flip flop between boy and girl each week. 
Odd weeks will be "he" 
Even weeks will be "She."

No comments:

Post a Comment