Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pregnancy Update 17 Weeks

This week she (odd week) is  the size of a pear. Her skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. Weighing in at 5oz and 5 inches! She can move her joints and sweat glads are starting to develop!



Injections are going well. I'm still having to drive to the doctor's office to get them. Hopefully everything is cleared up by next week. Although, Bobby is thankful he gets to miss a few weeks of giving it! I have noticed that by Friday (injection is Wednesdays) I'm emotional. It lasts through Saturday. Sunday is back to normal. It's hard to accept. I want and an disappointed when I can't snap myself out of it. But since we have noticed a pattern, we can expect it and pray our way through it! I have also been getting headaches. Which I read was common during pregnancy. I didn't have them with the others but every pregnancy is different and they are definitely tolerable!

That's all for this week! See you at 18 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment