Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 28 weeks

Capri's sass crack us up!
Heidi or Rowan weighs 2 1/4 pounds, about the size of an eggplant,
and is about 
14.8 inches.  She can open and close her eyes, which now have lashes!

We saw our doctor this week! It was good news. She said since the tightening is not coming and going like contractions and I am not dilating, she is not too worried. Take it easy, sit and rest when I need to, ask  for help with the kids when I need to but at this point bed rest is not necessary! Praise the Lord! This was great news! 
At the appointment I also got Rhogam (because my blood type is O- and B's is O+ my body can reject the baby fighting against blood types. I'll have to get another one at the time of delivery), dTap to protect the baby and I against whooping cough, blood draw, and my Progesterone injection! WHEW! That was a lot of sticks in my arm! We were hesitant to do the dTap, but after researching and talking with the doctor we decided the risk of the baby getting whooping cough was much worse then the possible side effects of the shot. 

Time for the monthly update! 


How far along?  28 Weeks
Total weight gain:  21 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep! Yoga pants are my favorite! They are just so flexible!

Stretch marks? Nope! I can't believe I am 3 kids into this and no stretch marks. I feel blessed.
Miss Anything? I miss being up and around without my stomach tightening. Taking the time to sit and let it relax is hard to do, 
Movement: She just might be an Olympic swimmer!

Food cravings: Salami and Kelbasa! B made a yummy dinner the other night! Egg noodles, 
bell peppers, Kelbasa! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL!! Still haven't chosen a name! 
Labor Signs: Contractions every now and then. They have gone away when I lay down. 

Belly Button in or out? In but threatening to pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? ON, but getting tight and making an imprint, so it may have to come off soon.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Jeremy meeting the baby girl he sings to all the time! He loves to feel her kick while he's singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment