Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 29 Weeks

Our Baby girl weighs in at 2.5lbs, the size of a butternut squash, she's al title over 15 inches long.
Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and
her head is getting bigger to accommodate her 
growing brain. Every day, about 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in the baby's skeleton.
No wonder I'm hungry ALL the time!
It's getting a bit tougher to move around! My hips "snap and pop" constantly. My sciatic hasn't been as bad as a few weeks ago, but getting up off the floor and just moving and twisting in general is hard! To be expected, of course. I'm pretty much done with the day by 6pm! I have been having contractions each night but they are not that intense and they go away within an hour, so nothing to be concerned about.
My amazing husband has been so great these past few weeks! He just jumps in and takes care of all that needs to be done. Never once complaining! God has truly blessed me with him.

I'm struggling this week with the realization of the reality that this has to be our last pregnancy. I don't think it's fair to put our kids, family, and friends through it again. This is SO difficult because we wanted a big family, which it still an option with adoption. I'm also realizing the plan to have many kids was not God's plan for us, it was ours and we made those plans without praying about it. We have now transitioned to praying about what the completion of our family will look like. In addition, praying for contentment in the process of hearing the answer and accepting it.

See you at 30 weeks! Each week closer to 37 is a HUGE blessing! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment