Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Staycation 2013

We planned a "Staycation" with my mom! It was the week after Jackie's wedding and we had Sierra too! It was so fun!
Day 1: Hike up Mt. Rubidioux

Day 2: We scored FREE tickets to Legoland!!
We took the O'Rafferty's with us.
I have better pictures but I can't find them!
I'll update when I can! 

Legoland had a watermark included in the main park!
It was Awesome! The kids loved it! 
Day 3: Kitchen tour of CPK
The kids got to make their own pizzas and see the kitchen

Day 4: Snuggles in the morning. A fun relaxing day at home!
We decided to use the picture to tell the Facebook world we were expecting baby #3.
Day 5: Orange County Zoo
We saw the animals, rode the train, rented a bike.
We had tons of fun! 
We had one more day planned but unfortunately, I was in the ER the evening after the Zoo. We had a miscarriage with our Precious Baby #3. You can read the story here. Nevertheless, this was a great stay cation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment