Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 31 Weeks

Baby Rowan (Odd week) measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3 1/3 pounds, size of a pineapple. She is heading into a growth spurt.
She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body
 are beginning to plump out.



How cute are those two! Showing their brotherly/sisterly love!

Yea! Another week down! I took my wedding ring off this week! I don't like coming to this decision! But it would be awful to have it cut off. I've been having night sweats. Blah! I sleep on a towel and ditch it when it gets too wet! Gross, right! Oh, the glories of pregnancy they don't tell you about when you see that little positive sign! I wouldn't change it for anything!

I have had a little rough time, emotionally lately. You can read about it here.

I feel like it's time to start getting ready. Like clean and wash all the parts to the bassinet, get the newborn cloths out, rearrange my room to fit the baby stuff. I'm so thankful family from Vermont will be here next week to help with all that! PLUS, we need to pick a "come home from the hospital" outfit. I love that part!

I have been wondering where I was at this point in Capri's pregnancy (Jeremy's also but I didn't keep as detailed of an account of it as blogging wasn't around!). Here's Capri at 31 weeks! I know the pictures are not showing up! it's a glitch I need to solve!

No comments:

Post a Comment