Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 32 Weeks

Heidi weighs 3 3/4 pounds (the size of a jicama) and about 16.7 inches long.I will be gain about a pound a week. Roughly half of that goes right to the baby.
She'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks!
This is the week with both Jeremy and Capri I went into "active labor." I was having contractions 5 minutes part. By this point I was fully effaced and 3cm dilated. Thankfully they were able to stop labor and give me an injection. We'll see how this little girl's 32nd week plays out! As of yesterday I was not dilated and no contractions! Praise the Lord! I went to see my chiropractor this week! He is awesome! My back has felt good for 3 days now!

Time for the monthly update! 


How far along?  32 Weeks
Total weight gain:  25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep! I don't think there are any non-maternity in my closet. Well, a few dresses that work!
Stretch marks? Nope! I'm still in awe!
Miss Anything? I miss playing with the kids!
Movement: Oh yes! Constantly!

Food cravings: Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL!! This week is even so we are calling her Heidi.
Labor Signs: I'm still getting c
ontractions when I push too hard.
Belly Button in or out? I think it's still IN but Bobby begs to differ!
Wedding rings on or off? OFF! I had to take it off last week!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Watching Bobby fall in love with another girl!


I thought it might be cool to compare Capri's pregnancy with this one!
Find Capri at 32 weeks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment