Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, April 16, 2012

32 Weeks (17P Injections)*

The injection went well this week. Some soreness to the injection site but no other complications!


Baby Update
We have decided on the even weeks the baby will be a girl and odd weeks a boy. So this week you will be hearing about an update with Capri. She is 4lb 4oz, per our ultrasounds this week, about the size of a pineapple. They measured my cervix and made sure I wasn't dilated. Everything looks good so far! I will be gaining about a pound a week and half of that will go to plump the baby up for weight. She now has toenails, fingernails, and a full head of hair! How exciting!! 
Snuggles from my boy!

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: A whopping . . . 16 pounds. I had gained 18 with J, at 34 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Mostly in ALL maternity clothes! So sad when the maternity clothes are getting tight! I ahve had to put a few shirts away and one pair of pants.

Stretch marks? Nope! Yay, thank you Cocoa Butter!
Miss Anything? Stomach is still tightening with activity. Mostly walking, sweeping, vacuuming. Can't wait to go for a hike with B!
Movement: Yup! Hiccups often, mostly at night!

Food cravings: 
How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: A whopping . . . 16 pounds. I had gained 18 with J, at 34 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Mostly in ALL maternity clothes! 

Stretch marks? Nope! Yay!
Miss Anything? I miss eating Brie & Feta cheese! Not worrying about an activity causing my stomach to tighten up. 
Movement: All the time! This baby is pretty much non-stop.

Food cravings: Not specifically, but I am still enjoying veggies over anything else. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Still not finding out until birthday!
Labor Signs: I had some weird feeling deep, like cervix but that went away when I got my injection. We switched injection to the mornings.
Symptoms: Hips still. I have begun to waddle
Belly Button in or out? Still in but threatening me each day!
Wedding rings on or off? ON! Woo-Hoo
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Nursing. I LOVE nursing. It's such a sweet time between mommy and baby. I stopped nursing J at 14mos because we wanted to get pregnant (didn't happen until 18mos). I think I will go longer this time. Why not? By that point it's only in the early mornings and before bed. Its the best nutrition for baby and has SO man antibodies! I will be writing a blog on why I am pro BFing soon! 
Differences from Jeremy's pregnancy: I am nervous this week! I don't have any stats from J left because I was in labor at this point. I wasn't nervous with Jeremy at all because  I didn't know what was in store.

And now for the Measurements:

                   Baby Duce          Since 6 week:
Tummy:          39"                          6.5"
Hips:             39.5"                         2.5"
Chest:           39"                             4"  
Weight:       155 lbs                        20lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment