Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

JUMP!


We got a trampoline! A sweet friend GAVE it to us! Can you believe it? What a huge blessing! She was offering it on Facebook and I happened to see it first to claim it! Mark one up for bed rest and being on the computer all the time! We only had to make a trip to Covina and buy a new net! 
SCORE!
The kids love it!  Bobby takes Capri and jumps with her. . . Oh my her giggle when she is up in the air with her hair straight up is indescribable! We have had friends over to jump and they love it too! Don't worry I haven't been on it yet! But once this baby girl decides to make her appearance and I'm recovered. . . I'll be jumping away with those cute kids! Bobby even had the great idea of looking up workout routines using the trampoline! What a fantastic idea! I love that man!

The kids loved helping Bobby set it up! It was so cute to watch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment