Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 35 Weeks (17P Injection)


I am so excited to report we have made it to 35 weeks! I received my LAST injection this week! Bobby is popping the Champagne as we speak! Not really, but he should! He really hates giving me injections! In all the case studies we read, they went into labor one week after injections stopped.
You can find all the detail of Capri at 35 weeks here.
With Capri, it was the same. EVEN to the HOUR! I got my injections at 9pm on Wednesdays. At 37 weeks, at 9pm, I started contacting! She was born at 7am Thursday morning! I had a shot at 36 weeks with Capri. With Rowan they are stopping at 35. . . So, next week I will either have another pregnancy update or a BABY update! And definitely a name for our girl! If I'm still pregnant, I will be able to be up a little more! Woo Hoo!

Name Update: We have decided to use Bobby's middle name: Loren with our girl! So, right now we are looking at Heidi Rae Loren Martens OR Rowan Loren Martens. We are still open to other combinations if you have any ideas. . . .

Here's some bed rest pictures! I'm soaking up my time with only 2, Capri being the only girl and the baby! GAH! Life is about to change so much!
Snuggles after nap!
Note Capri's big girl bed on the background!
Girl talk with Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment