Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Heidi-Rae: NICU Day 7 & HOME!


I got to the hospital at 9am today. I wanted to spend as much time with my girl as I could. She nursed so well for her 9am feeding! I found out that her last antibiotic was at 1pm! I thought it was 11pm and the earliest we would be able to go home was thursday morning! However, upon talking to the Nurse Practitioner, she told me after Heidi's 1pm antibiotic, she could go HOME!


Oh my goodness, I was so relieved!! I stayed for her 12pm feeding and headed home to clean and pick Bobby and the 4Runner up! We couldn't drive the baby home in the TRUCK!


It was such a great day! The kids were elated to meet "Their baby."Thank you Ruwe's and small group for taking care of the kids while we picked up our baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment