Mini Marts

Mini Marts
All 5 of us!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Gettin Crafty and Eating good too!


I've been trying to get these posts up for a few weeks! 
But haven't had time to write them. Then realized how 
peaceful the picture above is! I love our garden! I love working in it.
It's great to spend time with God and teach Jeremy lessons.
Like not walking on the plants or tripping over the drip system lines!
And how great God is that he provides food from the Earth for us! 
And we need to keep the weeds out or they will overtake all the hard work we have put into the garden and we will not see fruits of our labor. What an amazing metaphor to live our life. 

Ok, on to the projects I've done in the past few weeks!
All the pictures were going to be separate posts but
for the sake of time they are all on one!

Herb Box:

Garden Labels:
Does Basil smell THAT good to everybody
or
is it just my pregnancy sense of smell??
I've been eating it off the plant each day!


Wine Bottle Centerpieces:
LOVE these!
Empty wine bottle, Synthetic grapes and ivy, pretty bow
and a battery light pack!

And last but not least! 
A delicious salad I made this week when a friend came over for lunch!
Spinach, Basil, Mint, Cilantro, Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, Sunflower Seeds
Balsamic Vinger, Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper
In a Pita Pocket!
YUM!



No comments:

Post a Comment