I get to go home! I am on bed rest. But I get to be with my little boy!
|We sat on the porch for a little bit to catch up!|
It was so sweet.
I am in bed all day. I can get up to go to the bathroom and shower but that is all. I start contracting when I get up to go to the bathroom or stretch. I went to sit on the porch today to watch J play outside but came in after about 10 minutes. Any pressure on my cervix make my stomach hard as a rock! Although, tomorrow I get to go for a car ride, because I need Bobby to give me my progesterone injection. So Jackie is taking me into Corona in the afternoon. Yay! A change of scenery!
I figured I should make a list of things I want to get done while I have all the time in the world and computer access:
- Finish my Menu board here. I just need to get all my recipes on the computer and laminate them.
- Write a letter to Bobby about how much I appreciate him.
- Be diligent about having a daily devotion time with God! I have been really good the past few weeks with this! Yay! Currently I am going through Proverbs 31 with 5 other mommy/wife friends! Here is the link.
- Research organic items for our home. Mostly cleaning products.
- Make a 10 minute tidy list. I have been following this housekeeping schedule and love it!
- I want to put together some meals in the freezer that are ready for the crock pot when the baby is here. So I need to decide what to make and write a grocery list for B next week.
- Write to our sponsor kids in India and Uganda.
- Maybe scrapbook. This is a huge task. I don't know if I will get to this!
- Decide on Mother's Day crafts to do with J for his Grandmas.
- Father's Day crafts for his Daddy and Grandpas.
- Research B's Father's Day gift.
Well, that's a lot for now! But if you have any ideas let me know!